Precinct 3 Commissioner James Noack’s office is seeking qualified and motivated individuals to fill Operator positions.
Precinct 3 Operators will join a dynamic and fast-paced team dedicated to maintaining county roads, ditches and medians. Operators must be proficient in the use of all types of machinery in order to perform tasks such as road and ditch repairs, concrete and asphalt work, mowing and weed-eating.
- At least a Class B CDL
- Experience operating heavy equipment, including a Gradall, dump truck, mini-excavator, Bobcat, farm-type tractor, sweeper and pulling a trailer
- Experience using a laser
- Cement work experience
- Experience using small hand tools and gas-powered tools, such as a chainsaw and mower
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions
- Experience leading a crew
- Works well with others and is a self-starter who also can work alone
- Maintains a positive attitude when dealing with coworkers and community members
- Punctuality is a top priority
- Must be able to work long hours, nights and weekends as needed, including being on call
To apply, visit https://bit.ly/2WHiZRW and apply for the Precinct 3 Operator position.